PRIZES Win 1 of 6
Share this opportunity with friends who served!
Oakley® Holiday Gifts for Heroes Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.VOID OUTSIDE THE TERRITORY AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Sweepstakes begins on December 11th, 2023 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 22nd, 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor of this Sweepstakes: Oakley, Inc., 1 Icon, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610 (“Sponsor”). Sponsor is the sole sponsor and promoter of this Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: The Oakley® Holiday Gifts for Heroes Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority, whichever is older, in their state of residence as of the date of entry and eligible to join the Oakley Standard Issue Membership Program. Eligibility requirements can be found by visiting https://www.oakleysi.com/en-us/benefitOSI. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all potential W
- How to Enter: There is one (1) way to enter: during the Sweepstakes Period, go to https://stories.oakleysi.com/sweepstakes/ to complete and submit the Sweepstakes registration form and join the Oakley Standard Issue Membership Program. Entrants must include a valid first name, last name, and email address.
Upon proper completion and submission of the registration form, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. All potential Winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries, including the Entrant’s identity, age, place of residence, and the validity of Entrant’s subscription to the Oakley Standard Issue Membership Program and to disqualify participants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, BY ANY METHOD OF ENTRY, DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. ADDITIONAL ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the participant. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit their Prize (as defined below). Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. You must complete all required information to be eligible to enter. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified.
By participating, participants agree that Sponsor and Sponsor’s agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives or service providers may use participants’ personal information submitted with entry for purposes of prize fulfillment and/or for future marketing by Sponsor, such as to notify them in any legally permissible manner of a product or promotion that Sponsor thinks may be of interest. You may opt out of receiving such notifications at any time. Sponsor will not sell personal information submitted with entry to outside solicitors.
- Selection of Winner: On or about January 5th, 2024, Sponsor will select the names of the potential Winners of the Prize (as defined below) in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential Winners will be notified by email on or about January 5th, 2023. Except where legally prohibited, each potential Winner must sign and return, within seven (7) days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her Prize (as defined below). If a potential Winner cannot be contacted directly via email and/or telephone after the first attempt to contact him/her, or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, or if a potential Winner is unavailable to travel within any time period specified by Sponsor, or in the event that a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award that Prize (as defined below) to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded.
Verification of Potential Winners: POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Prize: Only six (6) Prizes will be awarded.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prizes to be awarded: $600
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise including but not limited to malfunction of the devices used to enter in-store. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the website, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award any of the Prizes at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- PUBLICITY; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING AGENCIES, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY PARTICIPANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANT AGREES, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ACCEPTANCE OF A PRIZE CONSTITUTES WINNER’S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THE RELEASED PARTIES THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLD WIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S ENTRY, NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINION AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER’S NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio or the appropriate State Court located in Ohio; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNER LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by December 22nd, 2023 to: Luxottica of America Inc., 1 West 37th Street, New York, New York 10018, Attention: Oakley Green Bay Packers Salute to Service Sweepstakes Official Rules. For the names of Winners available after November 6, 2023, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Luxottica of America Inc., 1 West 37th Street, New York, New York 10018
- RULES GOVERN. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in
- 13. Sponsor: Oakley, Inc., 1 Icon, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited and outside of the continental United States (and DC). Open to legal U.S residents (incl. DC), ages 18+ (or age of majority where they reside if over 18) at entry and member of the Oakley Standard Issue Membership Program. Begins at 12:00:01 AM ET on December 11th, 2023; ends at 11:59 PM ET on December 22nd, 2023. To enter, register online at https://stories.oakleysi.com/sweepstakes/. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON.